TigerVision is proud to broadcast all 2019 Palmetto Football games. This advertising package includes naming rights to the all-new coaches’ show premiering LIVE Tuesdays at 7pm during the season. Your company will be presented as the exclusive and official presenting sponsor for the duration of the broadcast – i.e. “LIVE from Jaxx in Palmetto, Florida it’s the Your-Company-Here Coaches’ Show” All references to the coaches’ show throughout the year in video promos, social media releases, press releases, etc., will be referenced as The Your Company Name Here Coaches’ Show on TigerVision.”
This is an exclusive item. Only one (1) available. A member of the TigerVision broadcast team will contact your business for logo, contact, and other promotional information after purchase.
Package Information: (Includes over $800 of additional advertising products!!!)
- Coaches’ Show Presenting Sponsor Naming Rights: Your company will be the official presenting sponsor of the all-new Coaches’ Show on TigerVision for the entire 2019 football season.
- All references to TigerVision – print, digital, social media, etc – will refer to your company as the coaches’ show sponsor.
- Will display your company logo, slogan, and contact information during the broadcast during the coaches’ show.
- Includes 30 second spot on the coaches’ show broadcast (Value: $500)
- Includes advertisement on the football page of PalmettoTigers.com (Sport-Specific Ad: Value $350)
- TigerVision was watched over 54,000 times and for over 14,500 watch hours in 2018.
- TigerVision averages over 5,000 views per football game and is shown in multiple restaurants in the North River area.
- Associated Facebook page has over 2,000 followers.
- Associated Twitter account has over 1,300 followers.
- TigerVision was watched in all 50 states and in 29 countries.
- TigerVision was awarded “Best Overall Stream in the World” in the 2018 Streaming Awards.
- TigerVision was awarded “Best Sports Stream in the World” in the 2018 Streaming Awards.
- TigerVision was a guest invitee speaker at the 2019 NAB Show in Las Vegas