TigerVision is proud to broadcast all 2019 Palmetto Football games. This advertising package includes naming rights to the half-time show on TigerVision for all 2019 Varsity Football games. Your company will be presented as the exclusive and official halftime sponsor for the duration of the halftime show segment on each broadcast – i.e. “Welcome to the Your-Company-Name-here Half-time show.” All references to the half-time show throughout the year in video promos, social media releases, press releases, etc., will be referenced as The Your Company Name Here Halftime show on TigerVision.”
This is an exclusive item. Only one (1) available. A member of the TigerVision broadcast team will contact your business for logo, contact, and other promotional information after purchase.
Package Information: (Includes over $3,100 of additional advertising products!!!)
- Halftime Show Naming Rights: Your company will be the official halftime sponsor of TigerVision for the entire 2018 football season (home and away games).
- All references to TigerVision – print, digital, social media, etc – will refer to your company as the halftime sponsor.
- Will display your company logo, slogan, and contact information during the broadcast during the halftime show segment.
- Includes a 30-second advertisement spot (during the halftime segment) per game. (Your commercial must be provided) (30-Second Spot: Value $2,000)
- Includes “ticker” (bottom of screen graphic) advertisement next to scores from around the area (Ticker Sponsor: Value $750)
- Includes advertisement on the football page of PalmettoTigers.com (Sport-Specific Ad: Value $350)
- TigerVision was watched over 54,000 times and for over 14,500 watch hours in 2018.
- TigerVision averages over 5,000 views per football game and is shown in multiple restaurants in the North River area.
- Associated Facebook page has over 2,000 followers.
- Associated Twitter account has over 1,300 followers.
- TigerVision was watched in all 50 states and in 29 countries.
- TigerVision was awarded “Best Overall Stream in the World” in the 2018 Streaming Awards.
- TigerVision was awarded “Best Sports Stream in the World” in the 2018 Streaming Awards.
- TigerVision was a guest invitee speaker at the 2019 NAB Show in Las Vegas