TigerVision is proud to broadcast all 2019 Palmetto Football games. This advertising package includes naming rights to the post-game show on TigerVision for all 2019 Varsity Football games. Your company will be presented as the exclusive and official post-game sponsor for the duration of the post-game show segment on each broadcast – i.e. “Welcome to the Your-Company-Name-here Post-game show.” All references to the post-game show throughout the year in video promos, social media releases, press releases, etc., will be referenced as The Your Company Name Here Post-game show on TigerVision.”
This is an exclusive item. Only one (1) available. A member of the TigerVision broadcast team will contact your business for logo, contact, and other promotional information after purchase.
Package Information: (Includes over $3,100 of additional advertising products!!!)
- Post-game Show Naming Rights: Your company will be the official post-game sponsor of TigerVision for the entire 2019 football season (home and away games).
- All references to TigerVision – print, digital, social media, etc – will refer to your company as the post-game sponsor.
- Will display your company logo, slogan, and contact information during the broadcast during the post-game show segment.
- Includes a 30-second advertisement spot (during the post-game segment) per game. (Your commercial must be provided) (30-Second Spot: Value $2,000)
- Includes “ticker” (bottom of screen graphic) advertisement next to scores from around the area (Ticker Sponsor: Value $750)
- Includes advertisement on the football page of PalmettoTigers.com (Sport-Specific Ad: Value $350)
- TigerVision was watched over 54,000 times and for over 14,500 watch hours in 2018.
- TigerVision averages over 5,000 views per football game and is shown in multiple restaurants in the North River area.
- Associated Facebook page has over 2,000 followers.
- Associated Twitter account has over 1,300 followers.
- TigerVision was watched in all 50 states and in 29 countries.
- TigerVision was awarded “Best Overall Stream in the World” in the 2018 Streaming Awards.
- TigerVision was awarded “Best Sports Stream in the World” in the 2018 Streaming Awards.
- TigerVision was a guest invitee speaker at the 2019 NAB Show in Las Vegas